|Title:||Some descendants of Thomas Rowley of Windsor, Connecticut, with lineage of families allied by marriage|
|Author:||Mildred Gertrude Rowley Crankshaw|
|Digitizing sponsor:||Internet Archive|
|Contributor:||Allen County Public Library Genealogy Center|
Some descendants of Thomas Rowley of Windsor. Thomas Rowley. Thomas Rowley (Rowell) a cordwainer, was in Windsor Connecticut as early as 1662, and Simsbury Connecticut by 1670. He died 1 May, 1705/8, estate inventory dated 1 May 1708. Married at Windsor, 5 May, 1669 by Rev. Wolcott, Mary Denslow, daughter of Henry, Windsor, born 10 Aug. 1651, died at Windsor 14 June, 1739, ae 91. Mary was admitted to Windsor Church in 1686. Thomas served in the Colonial Wars. On the list of those who gave to the poor.
- Thomas Rowley Descendants
- Roger Edward Rowley: Maternal Ancestry
- Hannah Sargent Osgood Rowley: Ancestry
- Gertrude Rowley Sproul Descendants and Ancestry of Intermarried Families
- Emma Rilla Rowley Descendants and Ancestry of Intermarried Families
- 1965 Addenda and Corrections
- No copyright.
- Photocopied book.
- Irregular pagination.
- Contains Errata and Additions not contained in other editions.
- Text cut-off in copy.
- Page content varies in size.
- Pages re-sized to capture content.