Rev. William McDonald
K213 REV. WILLIAM MCDONALD: b. 1798; d. May 10, 1863; m. Lucinda Ferguson (b. Richmond, Va., 1807; d. June 3, 1880). They were friends and neighbors of George Washington and family, of Virginia.
(1) Thomas: m. Unice. Ch.: William, Frank, Anice, Addie, Edward and Millie.
(2) Samuel: m. Ch.: Rev. Horace (of Bell Plain, Iowa), Ella May McDonald Woods (of Los Angeles, Cal.), Thomas McDonald, Howard, Mrs. Hugh Scott Berkett.
(3) Mildred Ann: m. Samuel McClellan of St. Joseph Co., Ind. Ch.: Henderson, Jane, William, Mary McClellen Ball, Martha, James and Charles.
(4) John Milton: b. June 16, 1835, Xenia, Green Co., Ohio; d. July, 1909; m. Elizabeth Cronk Ouderkirk, Oct. 6, 1858 (Holland, Dutch and English extr.).
(A) Charles Albert: b. Sept. 13, 1859; d. Dec. 15, 1905; m. Nov. 17, 1886, Fannie E. Bradly of Berrien Springs, Mich.
(a) Marie: m. Mr. Harris of Salem, Ohio; had a dau., Marie; d. few years later.
(b) Arthur Royce: m. Miss Lontz.
1. Arthur Royce, Jr.: b. Oct. 25, 1925.
(c) Kenneth Bradley: m. Margaret Jarclow of Chicago.
(d) Charles Albert 11: m. Jeannette Judy of South Bend. Ch. Meredith, Charles Albert 111, Bruce, Gloria, and Malcolm.
(B) Dr. Arthur J.: b. Feb. 26, 1861; m. Minnie Kenyon; no issue.
(C) Dr. William Sherman: b. Oct. 1, 1862; m. Mammie Louise Parker Baskin, Feb. 12, 1907; divorced, Nov. 1924; no issue.
(D) Lillie May: b. June 17, 1864.
(E) Jennie: b. Feb. 19, 1866; d. Dec. 22, 1928; m. M. B. Roberts; no issue.
(F) Dr. Sam M.: m. Bessie Trombly; no issue.
(G) Grace: b. Jan. 17, 1876; m. Thomas Kenyon; no issue.
(H) Mamie Bell; d. July 27, 1907.
(5) Alfred: bachelor.
(6) Mary Ellen: m. Henry Whitmer; 5 ch.
(7) Joseph: m. Sarah Smith of Elkhart, Ind.; 2 ch., Jennie and Elmer.