Knapp, Howard H.; lawyer; born, Garrettsville, O., July 4, 1886; son of Edmund and Adelia Higby Knapp; educated, Garrettsville public schools and High School, Cleveland Law School, degree of LL. B., honor of “Cum Laude”; not married; after admission to the bar, he was associated with E. M. Fisher, in the Williamson Bldg., as Fisher & Knapp; in March, 1911, withdrew from that partnership to form the present firm of Alden, Knapp & Magee, in the B. of L. E. Bldg.; member Sigma Kappa Phi (Legal Fraternity), Garrettsville Lodge, F. & A. M., Silver Creek Chapter, R. A. M., of Garrettsville, Warren Council, R. & S. M., at Warren, Ohio, Crescent Chapter, O. E. S., Garrettsville; worked for C. L. Eisenhaur, while attending school in Garrettsville, and for The Interstate Drug Co., while studying in Cleveland; all education is result of his own efforts. Pastime: Amateur Photography.