W. M. Robertson, firm of Robertson & Campbell, attorneys at law. Is a native of Delaware County, N. Y.; at about the age of ten, came with his parents to Forreston, Ill.; in 1867, he commenced the study of law; was admitted to the bar in 1869, at Ottawa, Ill.; has since been actively engaged in the practice of his profession, first practiced in Ogle County. In 1874, came to Norfolk, Neb.; soon after removed to Madison, where he has since resided; was a member of the Constitutional Convention of 1875, which framed the Constitution of Nebraska. He enlisted in 1864, in Company D, One Hundred and Forty-second Illinois Volunteer Infantry; served about six months.