- 11th Kentucky Volunteers Roster
- 11th Kentucky Infantry Regiment , Union Army
- 11th Kentucky Volunteer Infantry – Casualty List
- Roster of the Twenty Second Regiment , Kentucky Volunteer Infantry, Union Army
- 30th Kentucky Mounted Infantry , Union Army
- 37th Kentucky Mounted Infantry Regiment , Union Army
- 3rd Kentucky Volunteer Cavalry Regiment Muster Roster
- Roster of the Fortieth Regiment , Kentucky Volunteer Mounted Infantry, Union Army
- 7th Kentucky Cavalry (Union) , Rosters
- 9th Kentucky Infantry Regiment
- 1st Kentucky Mounted Rifleman , Co 1 (CSA)
- 3rd Kentucky Regiment Mounted Infantry (CSA)
- 6th Kentucky Cavalry , Company C (CSA)
- 6th Kentucky Cavalry , Company H (CSA)
- 7th Kentucky Regiment Mounted Infantry (CSA)
- 10th (Johnson’s) Kentucky Cavalry , C.S.A. aka “10th Kentucky Partisan Rangers”
- 13th (Sypert’s) Ky Cavalry & 16th (Chenoweth’s) Ky Cavalry
7 thoughts on “Kentucky Civil War Regiments, Rosters and Muster Rolls”
my great grandfather Pat Wadlington is listed in Co. E, I found in the Graves Co. Library that he was reported missing during a retreat from Abbeyville, Mississippi.Would anyone else have information on this, you civil war buffs. Of course he did make it home & lived to the age of 73.
My great-grandfather was in the 3rd regiment, mounted infantry, Pat Wadlington
Kentucky 9th Infantry company C. the names of Private Daniel W. Spears and William R. Spears should be spelled as such.
Trying to find more info on Shadrack Nichols. His records show he was with the 4th mounted infantry on the Confederate side. Buried in the Confederate cemetery in pee wee valley . Any pictures would be appreciated.
My Great Grandfather James F. Harrison was in CO D 7 KY CAV CSA. His name is not listed here. This was engraved on his gravestone in Brook, Indiana, Riverside Cemetery. Please, any information?
My Great-Great Grandfather was assigned to Company F 12th Ky Cav. But the list does not show this unit?
in the 30th Regiment Kentucky Volunteer Infatry – Company K roster has listed under Privates an Isaac S Hall – this incorrect – it is Isaac S ( Shelby) Hail – he is my great/great Grandfather