|Title:||The Boyd Family of Mercelia Louise Boyd|
|Author:||Gottschalk, Kathrine Cox|
|Publisher:||Boyd, Scott Lee|
|Digitizing sponsor:||Family Search|
|Contributor:||Family History Library|
The manuscript provides a short history of the Boyd family in ancient Scotland and of Thomas Boyd of Marsh Creek, Pennsylvania and the Manor of Maske. The genealogy of the book itself starts with William Boyd (c1700/10-1767), the immigrant, who settled in Cumberland Township in what was then York County, Pennsylvania, but is now Adams County, Pennsylvania. This manuscript traces the Boyd and allied lines up to 1935.
Includes the allied families of Bell, Bracken, Culler, Cunningham, Finley, Gaut, Hoover, Hough, Markley, McGrew, Parrish, Perry, Pinkerton, Scholl, Speer, Warfel, Welday, Williams
- The page numbering is off because the pictures in this book are not numbered.
- The text in the book is slightly crooked.
- The index text is close to binding.
- In some cases the information is cut off because of the binding of the book.
- The index pages are little be larger to get all the text.
- Contains table of contents and index.