Isaac Lovett, a young Englishman, came to the Narraguagus River with Joseph and Benjamin Wallace. He was clerk and bookkeeper for Major Joseph for several years. He was a fine penman, as shown by the old books that he kept, some of which are yet in existence, and a man of considerable education. He married Annie Sawyer, daughter of John Sawyer of Jonesport. Their children were:
- Daniel Lovett m. Betsey Leighton. No children.
- Annie Lovett m. Joseph Strout. 1
- Rebecca Lovett m. John Ward. Children:
- Isaac Ward.
- William Ward.
- Sarah Ward m. Amos Worster.
- Mary Ann Ward m. Samuel Leighton.
- Betsey Ward m. A. G. Hamlin, and 2, Samuel Leighton.
- Nancy Ward m. Elisha Small, Jr..
- Jane Ward m. Albert Church.
- Margaret Ward m. Richard C. Ray.
- Christiana Ward m. Henry Bray.
- Eleanor Ward.
- Elizabeth Lovett m. Charles Corthell. Children:
- David Corthell.
- Daniel Corthell.
- Levi C. Corthell.
- Charles R. Corthell.
- Joseph S. Corthell.
- Annie Corthell.
- Ruth Lovett m. David Cole.
- Jane Lovett was 2d wife of Moses Hinkley.
- Mary Lovett m. David Thompson.
|↩1||See Strout genealogy|