1850 Gazetteer of Ermington England

ERMINGTON, which gives name to this Hundred, is a small village upon a bold eminence on the west side of the river Erme, encompassed by high hills, 10 miles E. of Plymouth, and 2 miles N.W. of Modbury. Its parish contains 1607 souls, and 4952 acres of land, including many scattered farm-houses, &c., and a …

1850 Gazetteer of Ermington England Read More »