A complete listing of all the Utah Indian villages, towns and settlements as listed in Handbook of American Indians North of Mexico.
- Casa del Eco (Span.: house of the echo)
A large cliff village in San Juan canyon, south Utah, 12 miles below the mouth of Montezuma canyon. Described by Gannett in Pop. Sci. Mo., 671, Mar., 1880; Hardacre in Scribner’s Mag., 274, Dec., 1878; Jackson in 10th Rep. Hayden Survey, 420, 1879.
Located as a Navaho settlement by Pike (Exped., 3d map, 1810). It is more likely either the name of a locality or a confounding of the Kwiumpus division of the Paiute of southwest Utah.