1850 Gazetteer of Ringmore England

RINGMORE, or Rinmore, a small scattered village, near Bigbury Bay, 4½ miles S. of MODBURY, has in its parish 362 souls, and about 1400 acres of land, bounded on the south and east by the sea and the mouth of the river Aven. H. R. Roe, Esq., is lord of the manor, formerly held by …

1850 Gazetteer of Ringmore England Read More »