1850 Gazetteer of Kingston England

KINGSTON, a small scattered village, 3½ miles S.S.W. of Modbury, has in its parish 529 souls, and 2233 acres of land, extending westward to the Erme estuary and southward to Bigbury Bay. The manor of Kingston belongs to Rd. Julian, Esq., and that of Scobbescombe to T. Bulteel, Esq. The Wise family own Langston and …

1850 Gazetteer of Kingston England Read More »