1850 Gazetteer of Dittisham England

DITTISHAM, a pleasant scattered village, on the western bank of the estuary of the Dart, 3 miles N. N. W. of Dartmouth, has in its parish 917 inhabitants, and 3089 acres of land, rising boldly from the valley, and including Capton hamlet. Sir H. P. Seale is lord of the manor of Bosom Zeal; but …

1850 Gazetteer of Dittisham England Read More »