H.C. Graff, of the firm of Graff Bros. & Whipple, came to Sac City in 1880 from Emerson, Mills County, Ia., where he was engaged in the hardware business three years. In partnership with D.W. Graff and A.A. Whipple, he purchased the stock and business of Terwilleger Bros., and engaged in his present business. The business is conducted by H.C. Graff. They carry a full stock of hardware, tin and shelfware, stoves, etc., making specialties of builder’s hardware and barb wire. They are special agents for the Glidden barbed wire, and also for Charter Oaks stoves. They employ two tinners.