|Title:||Copy of the old records of the town of Duxbury, Mass. From 1642 to 1770|
|Author:||Duxbury (Mass.); Ethridge, George|
|Publisher:||Plymouth, Avery & Doten, Book and Job Printers|
|Digitizing sponsor:||Boston Public Library|
|Contributor:||Duxbury Free Library|
Copied by George Ethridge from various manuscript volumes and loose papers, and arranged as nearly as possible by dates. Records of births, marriages, and deaths not included. The bounds of Duxbury originally included what is now within the limits of Duxbury, Marshfield, Pembroke, Hanson, the Bridgewaters and Brockton.
- Land transferred and recorded [1642-1750]–
- Town meetings [1666-1712]–
- Proprietors of the common land. First division [1712-1714]–
- Town meetings [1710-1748]–
- Proprietors of the common land [Second division 1747-1754 and Town meetings 1747-1770]
- No copyright page found.
- No table-of-contents pages found.
- Text in binding cut off throughout.
- Index at back of book.