Thomas Azro Noftzger had long been successfully identified with the legal profession in Kansas, and is now senior member of the firm of Noftzger & Gardner, with offices in the Beacon Building at Wichita. His partner is Mr. George Gardner. Mr. Noftzger was born November 15, 1861, in Jackson Township of Kosciusko County, Indiana. His father, Levi J. Noftzger, was born September 3, 1836, and is still living at the age of four score. The mother, Mary C. Noftzger, also living, was born September 2, 1840. Party through the liberality of his parents and partly through his own ambitious determination
Location: Kosciusko County IN
Charles D. Thompson has been a resident of Ogden for many years, and enjoys a substantial position in that community because of his record as a good citizen and his honest workmanship as a painter and paper hanger. Mr. Thompson was born August 24, 1853, at Leesburg in Kosciusko County, Indiana, son of John and Hester (Rhodes) Thompson. His father was born near Chillicothe and his mother in Marion County, Ohio. From Ohio the parents removed to Indiana and two months after the birth of Charles his mother died. Bereft of his mother, the infant was taken into the home
Minnick, Chauncey F.; building contractor; born, Pierceton, Ind., Dec. 1, 1871; son of F. V. B. and Lucy A. Miller Minnick; educated, public schools, Goshen, Ind.; married, Cleveland, Jan. 14, 1904, Helen Minerva Cleveland; sec’y and treas. The Geo. A. Rutherford Co.; sec’y Land & Building Co.; member Cleveland Builders’ Exchange; pres. Mason Contractor’s Assn, Cleveland; member Athletic Club.
William E. Worsham, farmer; P. O. Oakland; born in Kosciusko Co., Ind., Feb. 19, 1850; here he attended the common schools until 15 years of age, when he emigrated with his parents to Coles Co., Ill., Feb. 7, 1865; here his father, William Worsham, died May 12, 1877, and his mother died Jan. 19, 1879. Upon locating here, Mr. W. assisted his father in farming until 19 years of age, when he engaged in school-teaching during the fall and winter, and following farming in summer until 1873, when he located upon his present place, which contains 150 acres of prairie