Fairmont Nebraska

Horton Cemetery, Fairmont, Fillmore County, Nebraska

Horton Cemetery is located on the northeast corner of the south-east quarter of section two, township eight, range two, seven and onehalf miles northeast of Fairmont. The plot was donated by Jonathan Horton. There is a total of sixty-one graves. Cemetery is fenced. The thirty-seven marked graves are: ATTKINSON, FRANK, d. Mch. 27, 1883, age …

Horton Cemetery, Fairmont, Fillmore County, Nebraska Read More »

Catholic Cemetery, Fairmont, Fillmore County, Nebraska

The plot for this cemetery was donated by Timothy Fitzpatrick and was platted by John D. Jenkins in 1876-1877. It is located on the northwest quarter of section 29, one-half mile east of Fairmont, Nebr. Approximately 30 graves are marked. Among those interred here are: CONRY , John B. b. 1803, Ireland, d. Sept. 4, …

Catholic Cemetery, Fairmont, Fillmore County, Nebraska Read More »

Roe Cemetery, Fairmont, Fillmore County, Nebraska

Roe Cemetery, Fairmont, Fillmore County, Nebraska The plot for the first cemetery near Fairmont, Nebr., was donated by Poly Roe, about 1872. It is located on the northwest quarter of section 6, three and one-half miles north of Fairmont. The earliest burials were here; later the bodies were removed to the Fairmont Cemetery; eight or …

Roe Cemetery, Fairmont, Fillmore County, Nebraska Read More »

Pin It on Pinterest

Scroll to Top