Location: Austinburg Ohio

Biography of Francis E. Ensign

Holding marked prestige among the prominent members of the Idaho bar is Francis Edward Ensign, who is now engaged in the practice of the legal profession in Hailey. There are few-men whose lives are crowned with the honor and respect which is uniformly accorded him; but through forty-five years” connection with the west his has been an unblemished career. With him success in life has been reached by sterling qualities of mind and a heart true to every manly principle. In his varied business interests his reputation has been unassailable and in offices of public trust he has displayed a

Biographical Sketch of Jacob Edward Tuckerman

Tuckerman, Jacob Edward; surgeon; born, Austinburg, O., Aug. 23, 1876; son of Louis Bryant and Mary Ellen Hopkins Tuckerman; educated, South New Lyme Institute, South New Lyme, O., 1888-1890; Cleveland Central High School, 1893; Adelbert College, Western Reserve University, A. B.; Cleveland College Physicians and Surgeons, M. D.; commissioner first Charter Commission of City of Cleveland, 1913; vice pres. American Academy of Medicine, 1912-1913; sec’y and treas. Academy of Medicine, Cleveland, 1911-1912-1913; member Ohio State Medical Ass’n, and American Medical Ass’n; taught physics and chemistry, Ogden High School, Ogden, Utah, 1897-1899; instructor embryology and comparative anatomy, Cleveland College Physicians, 1899-1902;

Biographical Sketch of Thomas Henry Wells

Wells, Thomas Henry; insurance and real estate; born, Lurgan, Ireland, Oct. 13, 1857; son of John and Sara McMurray Wells; educated, district school, Jefferson, 0., and Grand River Institute, Austinburg, O.; married, Cleveland, Dec. 13, 1882, Ella E. Rader; issue, one son, Howard R., born, 1890, and Gladys May, born, 1894; spent 24 years in Y. M. C. A. work; gen. sec’y Alabama St. Ry. Branch, one year; International Ry. Dept., three years; Niagara Falls, Ont., nine years; began business career, 1908, with firm J. H. Wells & Co.; former trustee and treas. Collinwood Congregational Church, 19081911; member Congregational Club.