This cemetery is located on land once owned by J. Daubenspeck, and thus its name. At one time a Methodist Church stood here, and presumably this cemetery is associated with that church. It is located on 96th Street, near State Road 421. There were many broken or buried stones not transcribed below. This cemetery is also known as Calvary Cemetery.
Hon. William A. Conn, of San Bernardino, is one of those strong individualities in the pioneer history of California, who by his force of character and intellect stamped his impress upon the early civilization of the Golden State. Though a number of the first years of his residence on the Pacific coast were passed in the northern part of the State, at San Francisco, yet for a third of a century Southern California has had the benefits of his public-spirited patriotism, his business attainments and his generous philanthropy. Mr. Conn was born in 1814, on the West India Islands, where