1850 Gazetteer of South Huish England

HUISH, (SOUTH) a parish of scattered houses, from 4 to 5 miles S.W. of Kingsbridge, has 368 souls, and 1150A. 2R. 14P. of land, bounded by the beach of Bigbury Bay, and including the hamlets of Silverhill, Galmpton, and Hope Cove, the latter of which is a small fishing village, where lodging-houses are about to …

1850 Gazetteer of South Huish England Read More »