A Short History of Saint Wilfrid’s Parish

The following is reprinted verbatim from a pamphlet issued by Saint Wilfrid’s: The Episcopal Church in Marion was established in 1838, the same year in which Judson College was founded. First entry in the parish register tells that the new church was organized at Eastertide by the Rev. John R. Goodman, then residing at Greensboro, …

A Short History of Saint Wilfrid’s Parish Read More »