History of Baptist Church at Corinth, Pulaski County, Georgia

In 1866, soon after the close of the “War Between the States,” John Godwin and Daniel Fann, two consecrated Baptist ministers, were appointed to act as a presbytery to draw up articles of faith for a Baptist Church at Corinth, an Old Field School, about three miles east of Hawkinsville. The following brethren and sisters …

History of Baptist Church at Corinth, Pulaski County, Georgia Read More »