Location: Campbell County KY

Campbell County, Kentucky Cemetery Records

Following is hosted by Allen County Public Library Asbury Methodist Cemetery Aulick Family Cemetery Ball Family Cemetery Beall Family Cemetery Beech Grove Cemetery Bowling Family Cemetery Bud Brown Farm Graveyard Hosted at Campbell County USGenWeb Archives Project Alexandria Old Baptist Cemetery Alexandria Cemetery Asbury Methodist Church Cemetery Hoyt Baker Farm Cemetery John Baker Cemetery Ball Family Cemetery Bartlow Family Cemetery Bowling Family Cemetery Bud Brown Farm Graveyard Byrd Cemetery Caldwell Family Cemetery Carmack Family Cemetery Clary Grave Site Cold Spring First Baptist Church Cemetery Corbin Family Cemetery Daniel Family Cemetery , George Baker Farm DeMoss Cemetery Evergreen Cemetery, Southgate, partial

Biography of Daniel M. Sechler

Daniel M. Sechler, founder of the D. M. Sechler Carriage Company, of Moline, Illinois, was born March 4, 1818, at Danville, Pennsylvania, and died at his home in Cincinnati, Ohio, May 27, 1903. Mr. Sechler’s forefathers, in the days of the persecution of John Huss, were obliged to flee for refuge from Austria, taking up their abode in Holland, from which country, in 1685, Mr. Sechler’s great great grandfather emigrated to America, locating near William Penn’s town of Philadelphia. His grandson, John Sechler, a revolutionary soldier, founded the town of Danville, the birthplace not only of the subject of this

Biographical Sketch of Peter Dueber

PETER DUEBER. – The life of Mr. Dueber exemplifies the rewards which our coast and society hold out to the old-fashioned qualities of industry and economy. He was born in Newport, Kentucky, in 1857. At the age of ten years he removed with his parents from Minnesota and crossed the plains with ox-teams to Oregon, arriving in Portland safely the following autumn. He first attended school, and at the age of fourteen qualified himself for a sure livelihood by learning the trade of harness-making. He followed this actively in Portland and San Francisco until 1870, when he found a new